***SOLD***
I have a Kitahara 1.8 jiari shakuhachi made by the old Kyoto family Kitahara. It is a shakuhachi I originally got from Perry Yung and he was selling it for $1600usd which was a good deal. I am going to sell it for a great deal! I am asking $1000usd shipped for this great flute. This flute has been evaluated and is very suitable for lessons. It is an easy player capable of all the fingerings. The joint is tight and there are no cracks in the flute. You will notice 2 hankos on this flute. This flute was selected by a master maker in the Kitahara family to be an example of one of their best models. If you are interested please let me know. I can send larger pictures upon request. You can email me at: brian@floridashakuhachi.com . I can accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX or Discover as well as Pay Pal for anyone interested.








Comments (0)