I have seen a few Shakuhachi T-Shirts around and none of them really did anything for me. So I had one designed that I personally liked. They came out so well I decided to order a run of them and I am going to offer the run for sale. The shirt is done on a very high quality black American Apparel Ring Spun T-Shirt. The fabric is heavy and high quality. Michael Chikuzen Gould of Chikuzen Studios allowed me to use his studio name on the shirt and this is the final result.



The shirts will be available to ship by June 15th 2009 but I am accepting pre-orders for anyone interested. I will have them in Medium, Large and X-Large. The shirts have a very standard fit. The price will be $25.00 and shipping is $4.00 in the continental US and overseas shipping will need to be quoted per location.


Like I said, this is a high quality shirt with high quality full shirt printing, and well worth the price. I can accept Pay Pal, all major CCs and Ck or Money Order. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at brian@floridashakuhachi.com .




Comments (1)

On May 27, 2009 at 12:25 AM , Unknown said...

Great Design ! Really good. Looking forward to get one from u. Thanks for the post.

Regards,
adlogo