***SOLD***

As I continue to thin my shakuhachi collection I am going to put another great flute up for sale at a great price.  I pretty much only play my Justin shakuhachi at this time and to keep my playing centered and focused I am letting go of a few other flutes.  This is one of Ken Lacosse's high end chinese madake 2.1 flutes.  It is a 7 node flute with a full jinashi bore with urushi in the bore and an urushi covering on the utaguchi to protect it.  As you can see the finger hole placement is optimum and the whole flute is wide with a full deep sound and great backpressure.  This flute is 1 1/2" wide and as you can see in the pictures there is a very comfortable chin rest that also acts as a breath return.  Please feel free to email me with any questions @ brian@harpgear.com   I am going to sell this flute for $300usd and it is very worth it and Ken was origianlly asking almost two times more than this for the flute.


Comments (0)