I sent my Senryu 1.8 shakuhachi back to Justin just before Christmas to have him fix a small chip I accidentally put in the utaguchi and also put a preventative binding on the flute to prevent a very small crack from running on the flute. I just got it back and not only was Justin quick but his repair is perfect. It looks great and he was able to get the binding to match the joint perfect. He did an amazing job making this flute to begin with and his repair was no less perfect.  I am so glad the flute is back!

Here are some pictures:





Comments (2)

On January 23, 2009 at 5:16 PM , Anonymous said...

I am glad you have your main instrument back. You sound at home with this flute even if you're still warming back up to it.

 
On January 25, 2009 at 8:02 AM , Bas Nijenhuis said...

It looks certainly nice! nice curve and color