I was looking through some older pictures I had on my myspace page. I found one I did for Steadfast Brand Clothing. It made me smile thinking about it. Steadfast Brand has sponsored me in a few endeavors and I rarely wear clothing not made by them. I believe in supporting companies who support the little guy and Steadfast Brand is one of those companies that hasn't forgotten where it came from. In this picture you will see me with one of my favorite shakuhachi a Mujitsu 2.1 wide bore flute. Both companies make great products and I recommend them both!






Steadfast Brand Komuso

Comments (2)

On November 25, 2008 at 10:23 PM , Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
On November 25, 2008 at 10:24 PM , Anonymous said...

I'm really liking the ink you've got there on your left arm Brian!

Hey and your blog's pretty neat too - I'll be back.

cheers,
Erin